Jack Moody Landscaping and Civil Engineering Ltd is part of Jack Moody Holdings plc based at Hollybush Farm, Shareshill. With over 60 years in business Jack Moody Holdings plc have established themselves as leading experts in the construction and maintenance of living landscapes.
Through our subsidiary companies we provide both trade and individual customers with a variety of award winning horticultural, civil engineering, maintenance and recycling solutions. Our businesses include one of the UK’s largest garden centres and industry renowned Jack Moody Landscaping and Civil Engineering Limited.
Due to a high volume of work within our Commercial Landscaping Division, we are looking to recruit Soft Landscaping operatives, the role will be to organise and motivate a team of Landscape Operatives on various sites under your supervision, ensuring all services are delivered to a high standard which meet company and customer expectations.
· Skilled in all aspects of soft landscaping/planting/strimming/mowing/turf laying
· Proven ability to lead and motivate team members towards achieving objectives
· Understanding of contract documents and drawings
· Knowledge and understanding of Industry regulations relating to site works
· Ability to set out works of all sizes accurately
· Ability to read landscaping drawings
· Excellent awareness of Health & Safety and experience implementing Health & Safety policies and procedures
· Experience implementing quality standards and working to customer specifications
· Strong customer care skills and the ability to represent the Company professionally
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
· Evidence of continuous improvement and problem-solving ability
· Full clean UK driving licence / CSCS Card / preferably spraying qualifications
Please be aware that the sites vary in size, location, terrain, slopes and gradients and that work activities continue in all weather conditions.
Full time -7.30am – 4.30pm Monday to Friday
20 days holiday plus bank holidays
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £12-15 per hour doe
Work Location: On the road
We are an equal opportunities employer.
To view our other vacancies, click here.